You can order your physiomat belt in the US on amazon !
- Pelvic and sacroiliac support belt.
- For support during pregnancy and the early postpartum. Relieves Sacroiliac pain and discomfort (lower back), Circulatory problems, Hyper-mobility of the pelvis and pubic symphysis, Ligament pain, feeling of heaviness and pressure in the the pelvis and pelvic floor, pressure from the scar in case of C-section.
- OTHER USES FOR MEN AND WOMEN: Adds additional support for any workout, Following surgery of the abdomen or pelvic floor, For those with joint and ligament laxity and hyper-mobility, For jobs putting strain on the back & pelvic floor (work standing up for long periods of time or carrying heavy loads), For athletes wishing to improve their performance and enhance core support and those working out that practice sports requiring a lot of mobility of the pelvis and back
- Elegant design and discreet, this belt can be worn over clothing (or over under-garments and under clothing)
- Recommended by renowned perinatal trainer and educator Lara Kohn Thompson For information and training contact: www.larakohnthompson.com
You can order the book "Abs stop the massacre" in English on kindle !
Can abs workouts be dangerous ?
Yes ! The wrong type of abs exercise shortens the rectus abdominis muscle, plays havoc with your back and increases the risk of pelvic organ prolapse and/or urinary incontinence. It won’t give you a flat stomach either.
Find out how to work your abs the right way ! Protect your back and perineum using a range of exercises that tone your body shape with minimum effort and maximum fun !
Out with boring, repetitive abs workouts that wipe you out and cause lumbar strain.
In with ‘clever abs’ for everyday living: ‘subtle abs’ to do on the bus or train; ‘power-ful abs’ that take their cue from the martial arts; full-body abs that work the back and perineum in tandem; even ‘imagined abs’ for moments of invisible exercise.
This book begins with an overview of core concepts: purpose of the abs muscles; how they work; how to work them the right way (so they actually do you some good); how to check that you are working correctly. It then presents a graded exercise program (basic, more advanced, athletic) and concludes by looking at ‘special cases’ (exercises for pregnancy, menopause and post-operative care).